Wednesday 22 May 2013

I love my slimpod because...



Why do you love your slimpod? do you have one?

I was busy looking for that quick fix when I found Slimpods. I'd been dieting for about 25-30 years and was yo yoing up and down. I'd diet lose a stone, fail, binge, and gain that stone and more. It was a vicious cycle really.

Make a video of your own at Animoto.

I was in a vicious cycle of binge for 2-3 days, starve for 3 -4 days leading up to weigh day, weigh, then start the cycle again. I've been slimpodding for about 16 months now and gone from a size 26/28 down to pretty much a size 16. Alot of 16's fit me but not all. But thats good enough for me as I wouldn't have squeezed one leg in before. Slimpods are fab. No willpower required. Just some time and patience. Not even that for many. Just a case of listening and following the 3 golden rules. It really is that simple. Trevor has a lovely voice too and so many find it so relaxing and even comment that they sleep better too :) thats the effect they had for me too. Are you ready to try something that works long term? Buy a slimpod then :) People sometimes say to me its expensive. £29.99... how is that expensive? Its a one off payment. No paying to get weighed and humiliated. No yo yoing anymore. No joining fee. Its simply a one off fee. Best £29.99 I've ever spent. Well a little more than that as I bought the package with the chocolate pod, but still the best value for money weight /size wise i've ever spent. I am slowly shrinking. I am okay with it being slow. I love the fact thats its permanent changes. Its not a race this is a lifestyle. A new happy, confident, positive, healthier, more active lifestyle. What I love most is you do it because you want to rather than feel you have to!! Tell my brain I can't have something and pink elephant jumps in. I want it! Tell my brain it can simply have what it wants when it needs it and I rarely need it. If I do, I have it. Yes thats right, no diet foods in my house. No muller lights, no syn counting, no point counting, no omg I ate a packet of crisps the world will end. I can have just what I want! I have learnt what hungry is :) I know when thirsty rather than hungry :) I hear the full signal so loud I have to stop as I hate feeling full now. It no longer comforts me I hate to feel overfull but to be fair i've not felt over full for months. I can't eat that much ! woohoo! I love the freedom. Its so liberating not to follow a plan, to eat with my family, to want to do my ttapp dvd to want to go for a walk rather than I should do the 30 day shred and kill myself! I love the confidence, the positivity, the fact I feel alive. The fact I am enjoying my life. The fact that I don't look at every label. I just love the skin I'm in, stretch marks and all. I no longer look in the mirror and wish I had the perfect body, I look and see all the changes. I look and see a shape returning. I look and accept me for who I am. I love me again. I am happy with me. I love that inner confidence that shines from the inside out !

No comments:

Post a Comment