Sunday 5 May 2013

OMG I did it!

OMG I am so excited.!

I set a goal of size 16 jeans for 15th May.


Thought it was time to get a pair to see how far off I was. In a million years I never expected them to fit. In fact I'd been working out how to tweak my goals! They fit!!!

Okay nobody is saying I am a size 16 totally but for me to be wearing a pair of jeans in a size 16 is amazing. I've always had to wear much much bigger sizes on my bottom half due to my shape and jeans simply never fit me right as waist gapes. These fit so lovely. I feel a million dollars in them!! Its an amazing feeling to see a size 16 label on the bottom half after so many years. Its been over 21 years! I am on cloud nine. I feel so happy. I have a happy heart !



They are actually loose already on my hips and waist and bum!!

Size 14 pear shaped jeans here I come!

1 comment: