Thursday 9 February 2012

A couple of things I want to record

A couple of little things I just want to record as to me they were big

Today I met my sister in town for a coffee.  Got to the coffee shop thinking might have something to eat.  Looked at what was on offer all lovely homemade cakes, scones, pastries.  I didn't want any of it! Honestly hand on heart just didn't fancy it so I just had a large coffee.

I walked to town and back and it was sooooooooo cold on the way home, but I warmed up, put on my coat and still took the dog for a walk, bitterly cold :eek:

Honestly in the past I'd have made an excuse not to take her, but and this is the biggie I really love my walks, clears the cobwebs and makes me feel good.

I ordered a pair of size 20 Next Jeans which is my first goal for mid March.  I have one pair in a style not keen on I was going to use for my goal , but this pair in a style thats far more me (ie not low waisted) fit me beautifully!! OMG bottle that feeling. Normal trousers never have fitted me for twenty years. I've lived in stretchy black trousers lol.  So my goal for mid March is to fit in the black next slacks that I have. I can do them up now but wouldn't wear them as way too tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment