Sunday 5 February 2012

Things are changing all the time :)

As the title says things keep changing, or I keep noticing them more !

This really is quite an amazing journey it really is and one with all sorts of surprises.

About 3-4 weeks ago I bought a packet of chocolate eclair sweets the cadbury ones, I ate about half the packet. I felt sooooooooooo sick and I was physically sick afterwards. It was like my body just couldn't accept it anymore (this is a girl who could seriously binge, eat her own weight in cadburys and crisps)

Yesterday a similar thing happened. I was lazy all day, couldn't be bothered which meant I thought about food more. I had my 3 healthy meals but throughout the day I had 2 small slices of victoria sandich and a homemade muffin. Again that sick feeling, and yep, you guessed it I was physically sick again. Just can't stomach too much rubbish or sweet stuff.

I have still not eaten crisps so 6 weeks now!

I can no longer stand the smell of sausages cooking I can smell the grease even on the george foreman and I cannot eat them. They make me feel ill.

The same if the minced beef is not lean enough, I can smell the grease as it cooks yack yack yack

So in answer to my question the other week have I turned a corner? I have to answer YES YES YES!

This journey never ceases to amaze me.  I notice little things daily some silly little changes some bigger ones. I eat healthy 95% of the time because I want to.

I trust myself around food now. It no longer controls me, I am in control.

I can feel more confidence returning slowly too, I feel calm, happy and so positive. The positivity is literally infectious and I find myself trying to help others to feel as good as I do :)

so yet again , thankyou Slimpod, thankyou Thinking Slimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment