Monday 20 February 2012

I feel normal around food!

Just a quick update as not blogged for a week!

A few pod ponderings

1) I went to the shops this morning and bought some sweets and some cadburys. Now in the past cadburys would have been eaten on the way home. They are still there 4 hours later. I do not fancy them, want them or need them! Even in sight of me whole time

2) I am enjoying my walking and my exercise DVD

3) The scales are still my enemy and they are still going up and down 2lb yet my size 20 jeans are looser and gaping at the back of the waist where as when I got into them just a few days ago they were a much tighter fit :)

4)  I no longer console myself with food

5) I no longer seem to have an emotional attachement to food

6) I no longer look in the mirror and feel like crying. I now look in the mirror and see the changes in my shape. I can even see some of the back fat going :) my thighs look less bumpy :)

7) I feel calm and positive

8)  I now feel I eat normally. I eat when hungry, no other time, and I chose the healthy option virtually all of the time

9)   I feel comfortable in my own skin :)

10) Although the scales are still evil, it defeats me how as I eat enough,I eat sensibly etc etc, but I am losing inches so can only put this down to exercising and enjoying it for the first time in my life!

So anyone on slimpod who thinks its not working for them, look back at the changes, get out that tape measure as believe me success cannot be measured by scales alone! IF that was the case then I would have failed too, but I haven't failed because I feel fab, I look better, my shape is better and I am happier !!

Thankyou Sandra and all at Thinking Slimmer :) I have this big grin on my face !

No comments:

Post a Comment