Thursday 26 January 2012

3 months in

I have now been listening to my slimpod for 3 months.  I have put a little bit of weight on at the moment but....we lost father in law when I'd only been listening for a month and I had a major blip and restarted properly mid December.

I have noticed so many changes in me as a person. My confidence, my attitude to food I don't mind the 3 or 4lb gain as my theory is it soon has to come off!

So what are the changes ?  You may well ask - the list is long

1) I haven't wanted or had a packet of crisps for 5 weeks now! OMG this is a biggie - what were crisps to me? comfort food, food I'd grab if a) hungry b) bored c) stressed. Did I eat one packet? no i'd eat 2 or 3 a day! I don't want them crave them or bother with them at all and theres always loads in the cupboard and I work at home!

2)Chocolate - 90% of the time not bothered by it. I was a huge choccie lover I could eat loads just loved it. Had to be Cadburys.  Now - I still like it. 90% of the time don't eat it and don't bother with it but time of the month well week before and first 2 days I still crave it but nothing like I used to - I would say I was pretty normal now with chocolate :)

3) I am a much more positive person and can see this shining through daily

4)  I no longer graze all day. I eat when I am hungry and mainly just my 3 meals a day and stop when I am full

5)  I can see my waist appearing :)

6)  I am calmer, far far calmer, its like an inner calm, bedlam around me and I remain calm 99% of the time! even with the kids !

7)  I am making healthier choices now because I want to not because I have to

8)  I generally sleep better, I go through phases of awful insomnia and haven't since starting slimpod

9) My confidence is slowly returning

10) I feel happier in myself and I am beggining to like myself

11) I am starting to exercise ... I have never liked exercise (yack yack yack) hated it.  I have chosen walking for now and go for brisk walks. Never less than 40 mins.  Today I clocked up 2 hours!


So I feel the weight and my size has to change now doesn't it?

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog to read Jackie. And your last statement is bang on (although from your comment about seeing your waist I'm guessing size has already started to change). What a change. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chica - you are doing so fantastically.
    The change in you since you started SPs is unbelievable and - yes - inspirational.
    Pommette xxx

    ReplyDelete