Monday 30 January 2012

Another two good days :)

Well a whole weekend of eating sensibly - to be honest food was furthest from my mind :eek:

I never thought about food until I was hungry. It was like I was far too busy with other things and yet not feeling brilliant I was far from busy!  Normally not feeling well would mean snacking on rubbish but I didn't even think about it and its not until I looked back at the weekend and today and realised what amazing days they have been :)

So have I turned a corner finally - Yes I really do think I have!

For an example food today

breakfast - 1 slice seeded wholemeal bread, olive spread, peanut butter

lunch - 1 slice of seeded wholemeal bread, olive spread, peanut butter, grapes

tea - fresh salmon with cauliflower cheese, and veggies (I had to leave half of it as full up)


I know this is not an exciting day foodwise and I had the same for lunch and dinner but I had my hair done so was in a rush and didn't want to be tempted to eat rubbish so thought better to grab something nutritious and quick rather than risk a sugar drop later.

This is such an amazing difference from even two months ago when I'd have picked at rubbish all day and eaten my meals!

What can I say?  I LOVE SLIMPOD :)

I really feel its giving me my life back. I hadn't realised how low I felt generally until I felt so much better.

I feel smiley and confident and positve and calm - what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment