Friday 27 January 2012

Chill Pod - Power Shower

I felt that I just wanted to post a short post about these two pods :)

I've been listening to the chillpod for around a month and a half now and the power shower for about 2 weeks ish.

When I first listened to the chillpod I was abit negative. ie its very basic how does this work? but I take that back. The more you listen the more you get from it... Not sure how that works but I describe it as a build up effect.  Since starting to listen to power shower too I feel fantastic.  The only way I can describe it is I have this inner calm and feel like i'm sat in a bubble and nothing horrid, negative or stressy can get to me.

I am so chilled with the kids 99% of the time. I won't say I never shout or have a go, because I am not a liar but.... I used to be soooooooooooooooo stressy every morning losing my rag with them as lets face it who wants to repeat 'please put your socks on' 50 times or 'are you dressed yet' a million times!  Now I hear other mums stressing and roll my eyes whoops! I'm like "gosh whats bit them!" in fact my little girl commented on the way to school Monday morning, we are walking alot holding hands and chatting away and all these parents are shouting, moaning and stressing all the way to school and Charlie comments " mummy why are all those mummy's so cross, you're not! "

I love these two pods so much.  I have remained calm through so many things lately even when poorly, and overtired :O

You really do feel like all the negatives of the day wash away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment