Saturday 28 January 2012

Have I finally turned a corner?

I think I have :) I hope I have :) Only time will tell.

Saturdays have always been my hardest days food wise.  At home, kids at home, and today I'm not well so i've sat around alot today. That would normally mean boredom, feeling sorry for myself pick at rubbish but today has been different :O

I had a slice of brown seeded and peanut butter for breakfast and a bannana

No thoughts of food at all until about 1pm when I had lunch a jacket potato, tiny bit of grated cheese, tuna, sweetcorn, spring onion and extra light mayo - had to leave some.

Mid afternoon fancied something so small slice of toast and peanut butter :)

Then tonight OH says lazy tea they are having bought pizza... mmmm I ponder shall I be lazy and have one?  Brain reaction yack yack yack what do you want that for !  So then I ponder chip shop next door to pizza... shall I just have chips??? decisions decisions - brain reaction - yack yack yack ???? what is wrong with me.

So I am making slimming world chips coated in a knorr stock cube, and an egg dry fried :)

I have just been offered one slice of pizza.  Would I like just a slice ?  absolutely




NOT!!!


and I have missed my exercise today. I've nearly gone several times but I really do not feel well so I am having a day off :) whooooo whooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment