Tuesday 1 May 2012

The camera never lies!

so the camera never lies..... the piccie above is me.... mmmm not good, but yep I can confirm its me.  I can also confirm it wasn't just a bad shot , not just the angle it was taken, all the photos at that time look the same! whoops... So I then lost 2 stone on Slimming world .... then wavered and found the slimpods.

I thought I looked good actually, 2 stone lighter but looking back mmmmmmmmmm. Well the above piccie is day one of slimpod..  End October last year.  Weighing in at 15 stone 12......., so as I say I then found the pods


The above piccie in the green is me this week. 6 months in. Not only have I lost 7 inches off my belly, 7 inches off my butt, etc etc I appear to have lost several chins (giggles) and found a real smile :)



Just editing this post to add in today's photo.  May 25th wearing my size 18 Next goal jeans. Goal was to wear them end of May and I am wearing them :D

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Jac!! Absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee - I use photo's to help me see my progress too. What an amazing lady you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jackie first up its great to see you secondly you have done amazingly well I to never had a lot of photos but the ones now of me smiling are so much better, its amazing looking back at photos and see how little we smiled back then. You are doing so well and I'm proud to say that I know you. Keep up the good work supporting and inspiring others I know its a two way thing as I get as much if not more satisfaction giving than I do receiving. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW-you look amazing!!! So healthy, so happy, so thin. Very happy for you! Keep up with wondrful work.
    gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. great piccy Jackie, well done! Im on day 21 and feel like my journey is only just beginning but its great to see it really works and how happy you look. :o)

    ReplyDelete