Thursday 17 May 2012

Mini Goals work!

As the title says Mini Goals Work!! woohoo!!

I set myself some mini goals this week expecting them to take a while. They usually do. I use them as steps to my main goals and as I'm not quite into my size 18 jeans yet and had achieved my mini goals I needed some new ones.

My mini goals were

1) To meet a certain lovely person - this will happen next week
2) To talk to someone I've not spoken to before (this is because I have a fear of this, or should I say had a fear of this. I used to get tongue tied, make a mess of it, so I did all I could to avoid doing this). This week I have achieved this twice !!
3) to continue to eat mindfully
4) No scalehopping other than once a month
5) To manage to walk 4 boosted miles to my Leslie Sansone Fat Burning DVD in one go.  I thought this would take a while as they are fast and phew... but guess what! I achieved this this morning! What an achievement for a couch potato as phew it was hard but I achieved it! I am so so happy about this :)
6)To listen to my main pods awake daily ( I just like to do this sometimes)
7) To get in my next goal jeans size 18 from NEXT
8) To get into my Debenhams tunic dress for 9th June


So as you can see from the above, I set 8 goals two days ago and have already achieved two big ones ! I am smiling from ear to ear as these are huge to me and have made me feel so good!

I am achieving 3, 4,. and 7 daily at the moment too, and will achieve goal one next week!

Mini goals are fab. I've always loved them. All those little senses of achievement so add up to making you feel good, making you feel you can do anything you set your mind to. IF I can, you can!  So go and set some mini goals! They are such an excellent motivation believe me. I am astounded at what I have achieved in two days :) At this rate I'll be needing anothr set of goals next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment