Saturday 10 November 2012

a different day

Yesterday was a 'different day' where I turned to crisps. I know why which is something and I sat and thought about it realising it was silly. So it remains just that 'a different day'. I still found and had positives and I'm back in the zone again today.

In fact I woke at 6am and couldn't get back to sleep, so rested for a while then got up and did my TTapp :) I am back to TTapp and walking as they work for me and I enjoy both. Better to do an exercise I enjoy and will keep up with than push myself to do something that I won't.

I love the fact TTapp is low impact but works every muscle so I ordered the 50 min step up to the max dvd last night and then I have 3. I still struggle with the Basic Workout. Its only 15 mins and the reviews are amazing but I've not mastered it so thats my challenge to slowly and steadily a weeny bit at a time do just that. I'll do my other one and just do one move until I work it out and then move on to the next. I know it works so its worth persevering with :)

I've also started using coconut oil for some of my cooking and love it. I did roasted veg this week in it and the smell and taste was divine and I didn't think once cooked you could taste the coconut at all. I read up on some of its wonderful reviews and decided to try it. I am also giving Carla a tsp a day as it really does seem really good.

I have ditched the scales again as realise that was a big part of my 'different day' I know they are not kind to me so its kind of fruitless using them as a measure of my success. Clothes and how I feel are a far better measure as I have proved many times so its time to stop stepping on them 'just to see' as when I 'see' I feel a failure and I know I'm not a failure I've achieved so much this year and yep still have a long way to go but as I always say to others its not a race its a lifestyle change.

I am looking forward to what this year brings in my podding journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment