Sunday 11 November 2012

back in control

Yesterday was a good day :) I ate when hungry stopped when full simple as that. :) felt good to feel in control of food and not to rebel or override the pods.

Back into my exercise and noticing I have more energy again because of it and generally feel better in myself.

I am also noticing I have my lovely 'inner calm' back :) I love that :) Its so lovely not to be a stress head, not to let other peoples issues bother me, I love the fact that 'their issues are theirs not mine'. Not in a nasty way but I just accept that I can't change them and its not 'about me' :)

I feel slimmer again today. I seem to be losing that teletubby/weeble feeling I had last week and it feels good. I felt so sluggish and it wasn't nice and my stomach seemed huge, but its going again and I feel positive, calm and confident again :) I really am back!

These pods work, its that terrible diet head that jumps in and tries to ruin it every now and again. One day I'll be rid of that 'diet head ' once and for all I know it.  I guess so many years of diets takes it toll.

I started this journey with no intention of ever dieting again and believe me I'll achieve it. I shall never calorie count, count syns or points ever. I shall learn to live healthily, exercise regularly, eat when hungry stop when full. I'm doing this 'my way' the pods way :) all habits can be broken and I truely accept some take longer than others.

Today I can see what I've achieved so far, despite the blips, the tears, the frustrations at times, I can see it :)

I am no longer a chocoholic - thats a biggie as I was for as long as I can remember

No more secret eating

Can go swimming again if I want to

Can drive as and when I feel like it

No anxiety - this is huge for me I was anxious about everything

I have confidence - (i had zero)

I am so positive ( I was so negative)

I am calm (I was a raging stresshead)

I am in control ( I used to feel so out of control with food it controlled me )

I have learnt that hunger is not an emergency

I have learnt that 'I am worth it, I am enough, I am significant, I matter, I am important to life'

I have learnt that we can change things if we want to . We don't have to live this way if we chose not to.

Anything is possible

We can do anything we put our minds to

Our mind is so powerful

Nothing has to be easy just possible

There is no failure only feedback

If we keep doing what we've always done we'll keep on getting what we always got - this can be changed

All habits can be changed - some just take time

Being skinny isn't the be all and end all, healing is from the inside out

We need to love ourselves

Emotions come in waves and last approx 6 mins so its worth learning to 'ride the storm, rather than shove it down with food' feel the emotion, deal with it, move on

Food is an addiction, a drug to some of us

Our journies are individual

Life is for living - I'm going to live it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment