Wednesday 7 November 2012

One day completed!

Yesterday went well!

I used my power shower and chillpod a few times throughout the day and it made all the difference, I realised just how powerful they are :)  I hadn't been listening to them everyday as 'too busy' but I am going to now as I am convinced they really helped me yesterday. In fact I've listened to both already today :)

I ate sensibly and stopped when full hearing the full signal and enjoying my food. I chose healthy foods without a thought. The others had lasagne for tea and I chose chicken, fresh green beans and potato (eek) I chose to eat healthy without even thinking about it :) I really enjoyed my food yesterday too.

I refused choccies and cake, and avoided crisps without a thought. No stress = sensible eating and didn't override the pods! woohoo!

I feel so much better already.

I went for two walks yesterday too.  One was for about 45 mins and the other about 40 so not too bad considering can't leave Chris for too long at the moment.

Today I planned two walks but school want to ring and a parcel being delivered so I'll take Charlie to school and do two miles TTapp as I find that so good for my back and my posture :) Its the simplest TTapp dvd but its always worked well for me !

Jackie is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment