Thursday 15 November 2012

I'm Back!

Well I am definitely back! Back in the zone.

Been doing the TTapp daily, and including 3 sets of hoe downs daily.

I am eating when hungry stopping when full.

When I decided it was time to sort out the blip I weighed and measured.  That was on the 5th November. Today I weighed and measured and have lost 4.25 inches and 1.5lb so I am happy with that.

I feel in control

I had my lunch and then this voice in my head said 'mmmmm what can I have' off I went to the kitchen, looked in the larder (wasn't even tempted by the crisp drawer :) ) and came back with???? A BIG FAT NOTHING! I simply didn't want anything woohoo!

Tonight decided lazy easy tea, sausages, tiny chopped bits of potato done in the oven and beans. Started cooking it but decided no not what I wanted? So I made chicken and roasted veggies and thats what I had and the others nibbled on some chicken too.  I am really listening to my body, what do I really want? How hungry am I?

I also noticed how much confidence I had at parents evening despite feeling apprehensive this time.  Once I got there I was fine and stood my ground on a couple of issues and left there feeling in control rather than a quivering wreck. I did it!

I also rang someone who normally I don't bother to ring and we had a good natter and it just felt right :)

a couple of days ago I had the most stressful day I've had in a long time and not once did I turn to or consider turning to food! These pods are working 400%!

No comments:

Post a Comment