Tuesday 20 March 2012

Chocolate in moderation!

OMG I just had to record this!

I am trying hard not to squeak with excitement here.... I have not had chocolate for over 6 weeks now. Haven't wanted it, needed it, fancied it :eek: I was a chocoholic. Honest big time. I have just fancied a few malteesers. So I mindfully ate some. I had six. I then folded up the packet and popped them away as if this was normal for me to do :eek: :squeak: :squeal: woohoo this girl has just learnt moderation and chocolate in the same sentence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how good this feels. I've always had a real issue with chocolate.  I've gone from eating tonnes, to eating some, to eating none, to now being able to eat just a little if I fancy it!

So any chocoholics out there considering trying the Chunky Chocolate Cure pod, GO FOR IT!

If it can sort me out it can sort anyone out!

No comments:

Post a Comment