Friday 9 March 2012

A strange day

Well yesterday was a very odd day. I decided to blog about it as in many ways looking back on it it was quite funny.

I woke feeling hungover yet hadn't had a drink. Felt like it all day so it was a bad start to the day.  Then I committed a cardinal syn and stepped on the scales as you do.... they were 3lb up again.  So I let the scales decide my mood for the day = grumpy.

So I feel hungover, and grumpy - what shall I do.

I decide a walk will clear my head and my grumpyness so I set off.

I go to Tesco Express and my feet take me to the choccie isle. I stood there several minutes eyeing up the choccie, sweets, cakes etc.... Do I want any?  I mean I'm tired, I feel hungover, I feel grumpy so bit of comfort eating?? My mind says no!  I keep looking a while longer, but no apparently I don't need this rubbish..

So I move to the savoury isle. I do the same with the crisps etc. But again no apparently I don't want them.

I leave empty handed.  Well I come home with hot cross buns.

I eat two hotcross buns at 11 as a late brekkie.  mmmm norty food. I have to leave half of the second one as I am full.

I still feel hungover and grumpy and its like how do I console myself?? I mean I've perfected the art of emotional eating for 20+ years what do I do. I pace the kitchen, fidget, call a friend.  Still the same. Its now 2pm.  Still not hungry. I have a boiled egg. lol

So I collect my little girl from school.Come home and make them pizzas for tea.  Do I want one? Nope :eek:

So I make their pizzas and spot a Gregg's sausage roll I'd cooked for number 2 son. mmmmmm comfort food. I bite into it, yack yack yack too greasy. Dog eats the rest.

Tea time - I have slimming world chips made with chipped potatoes, a dash of olive oil, a crumbled stock cube baked in the oven, and whats left of yesterdays  cauliflower cheese. I have to leave half my tea as full.



So I didn't manage to emotionally comfort eat despite trying LOL

It was so funny looking back at yesterday as I really didn't know what to do with myself. So do these pods work??? YES YES YES


on another note - this couch potato has a calf injury! who would have thought it the girl who has always been allergic to exercise has hurt her calf exercising. So my 200 miles in 46 days is on hold for now until it heals :(

No comments:

Post a Comment