Monday 12 March 2012

Lets start off the week with a list of positives!

Well I'm starting the week with a list of positives.

1) I am normal around food for the first time in 20+ years and I love it! Its quite liberating actually

2) I feel I can announce number 1 as its been a few weeks now not just a one off day

3) I haven't binged since before xmas

4) I haven't eaten or wanted to eat crisps for 3 months now

5) I've not wanted or eaten choccie for over 4 weeks now :eek: biggie for me as chocoholic. always eaten loads of it.

6) I have not comfort of emotionally eaten for several weeks even when under terrible stress, upset or over tired and believe me i've had all 3 lately.

7) I am really missing my exercise due to my calf injury but looking forward to my walking and DVD again soon

8) My confidence is returning more and more daily its lovely

9) I've been looking at size 14 clothes for when I finally get there sometime this year

10) my size 20 goal jeans are really loose

11) I like myself

12) I no longer look in the mirror and feel sick I look and see the changes and can't wait to see more

13) I feel so in control around food, I just eat what I fancy and when I am hungry, I eat with my family, and make sensible choices most but not all of the time, when I have a takeaway I have no guilt I enjoy it.

14) Life is for living

No comments:

Post a Comment