Thursday 1 March 2012

Pod waffles

I feel I am proof its worth the persevering even when we feel the odds are stacked against us I promised 6 months so even when I faltered, had bad days, I reminded myself of this. At 44 and having been large for the last 20 years I felt 6 months was nothing compared to the yoyo of dieting. I can now happily say I WILL NEVER DIET AGAIN its a lovely feeling. I now eat normally. It all suddenly clicked.

I have never once not listened to my pods. I did play around with the positives in November December but since 11th January I have podded 100% (which isn't hard it just takes abit of dedication and mind searching on bad days. Since that day I can hand on heart say it all clicked in to place very very quickly. But I think we all have a certain journey before we get to that point. Then suddenly  you will look back and see some big changes you missed (I did) ie no longer binge, it just happened yet for a while I did do it every now and again, ie not eaten crisps (didn't notice for about 3 weeks) then no choccie I mean this was a serious choccieholic (i didn't notice for 2 weeks).... Sometimes we don't see it for a while. Sometimes if we have a bad day we dwell on that and forget the other lovely little positives. Its human nature. I am however, totally convinced, knowing how I was that anyone that does it properly will get there and once its clicked so long as we carry on for long enough then we can only succeed.

I really do eat normally. Yesterday for example

brekkie 2 brown seeded toasted, lean bacon, mushrooms,
ketchup

lunch - 2 hot cross buns, and olive spread

tea - chicken chorizo paella

snacks - 1 bananna, 1 shape crumble yoghurt



Now thats not an ideal choice to show you but i'm not on a diet so why not. I don't eat hot cross buns for lunch everyday but i did yesterday because its what I fancied. I often have a jacket potato and beans, salad, etc etc. I have what I fancy for each meal

I never overeat anymore. I just stop when full. I had just one hot cross bun to start with but was still hungy so had the second and had to leave just 2 bites

I don't crave anything anymore ie norty foods. They seriously don't bother me anymore. IF I wanted some i'd have some but at the moment I just don't

The fit pod has been life changing for me too. I enjoy the exercise I do. I don't do it because I have to , or make myself do it I just do it because I want to with a smile on my face

Even when desperately tired I exercised. Even yesterday when I was going to have a day off as felt ill, I walked 3 miles But I wanted to

I think this is the hardest bit to explain to someone who hasn't used the pods. I do things through choice not because I am on a plan, need to do it, there is no pressure I chose to do it, now that for me is life changing.

My confidence is returning, you can hear it in my voice when I talk. Others have noticed this too. I am proud of how far I have come and so happy and the best bit for me is that I know more is to come and hopefully will feel more of a butterfly than a moth

So I tried size 18's nowhere near ready for them yet, but my family (well the ladies) are seriously thigh, bum, belly... well I can see mine going but theres a fair bit of melting to go

BUT its not worrying me because I was at that stage with size 22 to a 20 only mid January and my mid february size 20 fits beautifully and many too baggy So size 18 watch this space. I have given myself till May. I am confident I will get there before May

No comments:

Post a Comment