Thursday 15 March 2012

I am in control!

woohoo woohoo

fab couple of days. My calf is better so back to walking, being careful and not overdoing it but its so good to be exercising again :) :eek: did I just say that! OMG who would have thought a couch potato like me would a) get a calf injury b) miss exercise (rolls on floor laughing)

I have heard the 'I am full signal' loud and clear the last two days. To the point I cannot eat another mouthful once full. :) Its a fab feeling :)

Yesterday I walked 3 miles and then a further 2 with the dog :)

Today I managed 3 miles with the dog.

Today I also said no to biccies and cake even though I had not had brekkie. I didn't fancy them. I still walked the dog despite being out all morning, work to do etc, when before that would have been a good excuse not too !

I didn't think about food all day or yesterday other than my meals.

Tonight I made a curry from scratch.  Now in the past this would have been a heap of rice and curry. Eat till stuffed and past stuffed. Today I had a heap of veggies, small spoon of rice :eek: and small helping of curry. I left 90% of the rice as I was full :)

All these little changes add up to a much bigger picture :)

I no longer just say yes to everything because I feel I should. If I don't want to do something I say :eek:  I feel so much better for it too :)

Half of me wishes I could fast forward to later this year to see where I am but the other half of me wants to experience every step of this journey because I am loving all the little changes.

I have also made some amazing friends through slimpod, people that have helped me through the difficult times, picking me up when I'm down, encouraging me, motivating me,helping me to get my head in the right place. I can't thank them enough and each and everyone of them knows who they are.

These pods are literally changing my life bit by bit. Piece by Piece. Its like a huge jigsaw, I think i've said that before but it really is, everything gradually clicking into place .

I can't wait to see what the new Jackie is like later this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment